Group Financial Accountant, London, Media, GBP60k
An exciting opportunity for a high energy, ambitious Group Financial Accountant to join a successful, expanding international advertising agency network. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager and working closely with the Group Financial Controller you will play a varied role to add value and improve processes and have the appetite to make your mark in their finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
– Ensure that all group level transactions are correctly and timely reflected in the relevant accounting books and clearly explained to auditors;
– Liaise with the external auditors as required;
– Provide accounting support, including technical accounting advice to finance teams within the Group.
– Produce, roll-out/communicate and enforce consistent accounting policies across all entities in the worldwide Group.
– Assist with other areas of the preparation of the consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS for the purposes of statutory and internal management reporting
– Carry out monthly reviews and interrogation of the company balance sheet
– Discuss and agree on areas of judgement in particular IFRS16 and IFRS 15 with auditors and group finance.
– Identify and recommend potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures.
You will be fully qualified ACA from a Top 10 firm, with most likely no more than 3 years post qualified experience. Your client experience with be with PLCs or marketing agencies. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must along with a desire to work in a technical finance team.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.