Senior Finance Manager, Omni-Channel Retailer, cGBP60-65k (maternity cover contract)
Varied SME finance role, reporting into the FD. Our client, a brilliantly successful retailer which is privately owned, and have been able to navigate with pandemic very well is seeking a qualified accountant to cover a maternity leave.
Some of the key responsibilities:
· Responsibility for monthly stock and cost of sales reporting across the Group. This includes ensuring compliance on stock valuations ahead of year end audits, planning stock balances and identifying customs duty adjustments to stock values
· Capex and depreciation reporting, ensuring compliance to our internal capex policies, that spending budgets are not exceeded, and that statutory reporting and capital allowances calculations are carried out at year end
· Ensure compliance across all areas of indirect tax across the group, including US sales tax, UK VAT, other sales taxes and customs duties
· Management and continuing development of one Analyst
· Ad-hoc projects, particular those stemming from opportunities following Brexit
We are looking for:
· Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA ideally)
· Demonstrable, extensive experience with technical statutory accounting, management accounting, along with an exposure and understanding of indirect tax as a minimum
· Relevant sector experience in a product led business, ideally trading globally
· Team player and good down to earth attitude
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.