Were looking for a particularly bright and ambitious graduate to join this London based Asset Management businesses in a newly created role, increasing headcount because of the exceptional growth theyve experienced over the last few years. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate with strong academics who specifically wants to be an accountant. As well as the valuable experience the job itself provides, youll have a challenging, but supportive environment to pursue either your ACCA or CIMA qualification.
· AP & AR for numerous UK entities
· Nominal ledger, journal entry postings
· Supporting with the preparation and filing of VAT returns
· Bank reconciliations
· Management of intercompany balances
· Treasury/payment support
· Periodic cash flow reporting
· Assisting with production of Statutory accounts and Management accounts
· Supporting the production of KPI reports and Board packs
· Responding to enquiries from Investor services
· Assisting with quarterly reporting/annul audit
Background & Experience:
· Recent graduate from a reputable university (minimum 2:1)
· Strong A levels – including a minimum (B) in Mathematics
· An industrial placement or internship (while not essential) would be strongly beneficial
· Want to progress with professional qualifications – ACCA / CIMA
· Have presence and be comfortable liaising with various stakeholders around the business.
· Can do / proactive attitude
If youve just graduated and youre ready to take your first step towards a career as a qualified Accountant, then this supportive and growing environment could be the ideal place to start. They offer full study support as well as a competitive salary, benefits and bonus. Get in touch for more details.