Group FP&A Manager, London, up to GBP65,000 plus benefits
Newly created financial planning & analysis role working for UK Group which specialises in civil engineering/ architecture/ project management for infrastructure and major building developments.
With 7 businesses brought together via organic growth and lots of M&A you will work alongside the UKFD on central financial planning, reporting & analysis. The territory is part of a larger Group and you will be the key point of contact for the Global Group FC.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
– Play a key role in the Group annual budgeting process and forecasting during the year
– Group KPI deck. Update the monthly KPI deck and supporting narrative for the Group and distribute to the Board.
– Group cash flow. To consolidate the weekly divisional cash flows and to provide narrative to notable changes.
– Investment appraisals / Financial analysis
– Strategic initiatives – financial modelling / evaluation (e.g. Ability to put together P&L, Cashflow and BS model with sensitivity analyses in particular is important)
– Qualified accountant, preferably ACA
– Prior experience in a Consulting / Project Management environment
– Experience of auditing, reporting or planning for a Group of businesses
– Exposure to Unit 4 / Agresso
– Able to think / work independently
– Good people skills and able to operate / influence at C level
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.