Senior Management Accountant, Sports Media, SW London
Newly created role and right-hand person to the CFO in this recognisable Global Sports Brand.
The company is undergoing a significant period of organic growth and has ambitious plans for further growth in the future. The CFO has a 6-person team focused on the core business, but she requires a strong and independent qualified management accountant to control a new business launched in the past 12 months.
· Monthly management accounts – month end close procedure, preparation of reporting data, investigation of variances.
· Annual 3-year Business plan, extending the budget period to the following 2 years based on the company strategy.
· Assisting with preparation of quarterly Board and Shareholder reports and any ad hoc reporting requirements of the Shareholders e.g for Tournament or Player reporting.
· Ad hoc reporting as required by stakeholder group.
Key skills and qualifications:
· Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
· At least 3 years working in finance function
· Strong communication skills
· Intermediate excel skills
· Attention to detail – ability to complete tasks with a focus on completeness and accuracy
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.