Trace is looking for Regulatory reporting experts, ideally with audit backgrounds to work with a client on this important project. If youve got a background in testing controls and processes and good technical knowledge of PRA and FCA regulatory compliance we need you!
This role will help deliver documented assurance across the groups regulatory reporting functions, ensuring that it meets regulators standards, highlighting any deficiencies and establishing plans for remediation where necessary.
· Work with businesses within the group to test compliance with internal and external regulatory authoritys standards
· Assist business functions with the documentation of processes, systems and data flow in the regulatory reporting function
· Review and recommend enhancements to current reporting process
· Ensure interpretations and assumptions follow the documentation and governance
· You must possess strong initiative and an analytical mindset to be able to identify and resolve problems
· Youll have strong internal control knowledge
· An audit background isnt essential, but highly desirable
· Youll need a solid background in regulatory reporting – FCA, PRA & BoE
· Naturally youll need a strong attention to detail, sound organisation and communication skills
· Must be available on short notice
youre a reg professional with strong knowledge of controls and controls/process testing, available on short notice. Please get in touch now.