Wonderful opportunity for a Part-Qualified or Finalist Finance Analyst to join a growing team at an exciting time of Business Expansion. The ideal candidate will have proven FP&A skills: Reporting, Variance Analysis, Budgeting as well as a desire to Business Partner with Marketing teams and to make recommendations on Business Issues.
· Work closely with Commercial and Marketing teams across EMEA to analyse variances to budget and ensure Accountability for financial results
· Provide Analytical Review and consolidation of budgets and documentation of key assumptions
· Consolidate Reports and present concise monthly results to Senior Leadership and provide Commercial advice on Business Issues
· Lead analysis of some Overhead spend including running and consolidating Actual vs. Budget report, ad hoc analysis and liaising with Business Partners from assigned functions;
· Assist budget input for Marketing and assist with data input for other areas
· Assist with Preparation of Quarter End Audit, including analysis of Corporate Overheads
· Assist with Preparation of Board of Director presentations including production of graphs and tables.
· Part Qualified or Finalist CIMA/ACCA/ACA;
· Excellent Excel Skills (Vlookups, Sum-ifs, Pivots etc)
· Passion for Marketing or FMCG
· Practical Experience within Multi-national company preferred.
· Proven PowerPoint skills including graphs, waterfall charts, etc.
· Strong Analytical skills and a Can-do attitude
· Ability to work to Strict Deadlines and Prioritise tasks with minimal supervision
· Ability to produce financial reports, graphs and tables quickly and accurately
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective