Youre a newly qualified accountant, but accounting isnt your thing; youre itching to get into the front office world. You love the idea of working in Investments, creating valuations, running analysis on prospect businesses and getting stuck into macro analysis. You thrive and get a buzz off building relationships, you have a commercial mindset and can understand numbers at a glance.
Put your accounting qualification to good use in this super commercial finance/investment hybrid role.
· Own the reporting received from 40 portfolio companies, monitoring their financial performance and tracking/comparing it to market macros
· Digging deeper into anomalies (positive or negative) to understand the key drivers
· Involved with the quarterly valuations and preparing reports and analysis for presentation at Board meetings
· Ensure budgets are comprehensive, robust and realistic
· Value prospect investments for VC investment – not EBITDA multiple
I want to hear from you if youre:
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified – 0-2 years PQE
· An expert data manipulator
· Project & time management skills are developed
· Ambitious and have a burning energy to succeed
Genuine opportunity to move to a front office Investment Analyst role within 12-24 months.
If you are seeking a really stimulating and challenging environment, somewhere youre not number crunching, then this is the role for you. I need you to want to build in-depth knowledge of how companies/sectors operate to build my clients investment businesses up; youll frequently be presenting analysis to the Board and advising them the best course of action to take.
Apply here or get in contact with Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment for more information.