Senior Group Finance Manager, FTSE 250, cGBP90,000 plus benefits
Senior finance opportunity for a Global brand based in West London. Working alongside the Group FC you will be responsible for the internal and external messaging for all financial performance across the Group. You will have direct access to the CFO and CEO. Working in a Global business but with small, close knit senior team this is a unique opportunity to be at the heart of a complex business and industry at a unique time in their history.
You must be Audit trained in a top 5 firm and have up to date knowledge of how the financial reporting and audit landscape for a Plc has changed in recent years.
· Group analysis to support half year and full year including CFO version of analyst presentation and Executive pack
· Support and review Group wide forecasting
· Leasing, Debt and Impairment reporting
· Review of employee communications for accuracy and disclosure levels prior to release
· Ongoing process improvement to shorten the calendar
· Senior contact for regulation team to include briefing on budget and business plan, inputs into any reviews involving finance, providing briefings for Director
· Chartered accountant with a minimum of 6 years PQE
· External reporting experience ideally in a Plc environment
· Understanding of SAP and planning systems an advantage
· Open collaborative approach to working
· Strong relationship builder
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company – through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.