This is newly created role following a business restructure and were looking for an experienced Finance Analyst who has a lot of experience within product pricing and customer/business profitability analysis.
Reporting directly in to the CFO, this is a senior role and we a candidate with a sharp commercial brain, who has the ability to look at existing and future business and provide meaningful commercial and financial analysis and make recommendations to the senior leadership team.
· Analysis of existing business and customer profitability
· Lead in the profitability review of divisions across the business
· Customer and market analysis
· Act as a Business Partner to the CFO to help make genuinely critical business decisions
· Support the Chief Revenue Officer on key initiatives
· Support the Sales Director to produce accurate business analysis
· Responsible for modelling new businesses
· Lead on al business case analysis and support key growth initiatives
· At least 10 years experience in a senior finance Analysis role
· At least 5 years experience of pricing and profitability analysis
· Proven experience of influencing senior stakeholders
· Strong financial modelling skills
· Commercial mind-set to be able to spot an opportunity and see it through
· Future leader of a team
We are keen to move this process forward before Christmas, so if this does sound like you – please do get in touch.