A rare opportunity to join a Challenger Bank based in the City to establish their Regulatory Reporting team. The Bank Focusses on the SME niche and is growing rapidly so need a Head of Regulatory Reporting to join them for the next Growth Stage.
We are seeking a strong and decisive manager with the ability to set the strategic vision for the function with experience in a wide range of regulatory reporting matters affecting small banking institutions. You must have the ability to challenge and improve processes and procedures with a desire to build a best in class regulatory reporting function. Your background needs to be within Financial Services and ideally from Banking.
Core responsibilities will include:
· Capital and liquidity reporting
· Manage and deliver routine accurate regulatory reporting outputs in line with PRA and FCA submission requirements including COREP / FINREP and Statistical returns
· Involvement in cutting edge policy work
· Advise on regulatory related matters concerning the development of products including small change to the launch product set and further new product development
· Monitor and routinely report on the regulatory reporting agenda and outlook at both UK and European level
· Fully responsible for Recovery & Resolution planning
· Ensure the business is well prepared to accommodate regulatory change so it can deliver on its requirements
· Oversee and further develop a core data set that reconciles to the general ledger and core banking platforms to drive regulatory returns.
· Horizon Scanning, Product and System Development
· Further develop the business’s core banking and regulatory reporting-specific systems to automate and control data flows to deliver accurate reporting
We are looking to move quickly with this role. Please apply and for immediate consideration or get in contract with Harry Coleman from Trace Recruitment.