Group Reporting Manager, up to GBP65,000 plus benefits, West London
Exceptional Group Reporting opportunity to join a complex and interesting FTSE 250 Media & Entertainment business. This is a newly created role due to the growing nature of the teams responsibilities. It is essential that you have either been trained in a Top 5 Audit Practice or you are currently in a Group Finance function of a large multinational.
Responsibilities will include:
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated statutory accounts
· Ensure standards and policies are adhered to and internal controls are in place in accordance with IFRS
· Complete monthly legal entity financial statements and variance analysis
· Provide financial insight and analysis on monthly financial statements
· Provide support to the Head of Tax
The successful candidate will be:
· Chartered Accountant
· Experience in either practice or a group accounting role in industry
· Tax experience including VAT and Corporation Tax would be advantageous
· Experience of reviewing or preparing Statutory Accounts
· In person you need to be a team player, confident and flexible
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.