Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager to join a shared service for a leading media group. The purpose of the role will be to assist the Accounts Receivable Manager in ensuring the Accounts Receivable team meets the agreed level of service.
· To ensure the accounts receivable department meets the agreed service levels.
· To own & drive improvements in the processes and workflows.
· To manage the key stake holders in each agency.
· Attend high level WIP reviews with senior agency management.
· Ensure system data is reconciled & maintained on a regular basis.
Key skills / qualifications:
· Very organised with good attention
· Experience within WIP and Billing
· Experience of & confidence in supervising / managing a team
· Strong communication skills
· Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.